EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE IN 2019!!
A second family and safe haven for all! An atmosphere that is nurturing, positive, encouraging and always puts your child's confidence and self belief first. From 18 months to adults, United Dance is the number 1 dance studio in the Hunter region and Port Stephens area to help your little dancer spread their wings and shine with their love for dance.
Why United Dance is the place for you...
• You will not be treated as another number, you will become a valuable member of a family team!
• Capture the fun and enthusiastic vibes every class!
• Affordable and low commitment to suit everyone's busy lifestyles!
• All of our classes are well balanced with curriculum structure and creative freedom!
• It's not just about the students! We have enjoyable events for all of our parents as well!
• Become an active member of our local dance community and share memories with people who have the same interests, aspirations and goals as you!
• We have a strong focus on our studio values, friendship and growth!
United Dance has a strong family feel and a great sense of belonging. We love the teachers unique teaching styles and my girls always have the best of fun!
My Daughter has been dancing at United Dance since she was 18 months old. Everyone at the studio has made us feel very welcome. It's such a wonderful atmosphere and great to see friendships made. Miss Maddi and her staff are so truly sweet, caring and very professional. In 2017 my daughter was a part of the Munchkin Magic Program (jazz, tap & ballet) which seen her grow in every aspect and become more confident.
I believe the way the teachers really care about each student and how they help them so much sets them a part from the others in our area.
Benefits that you don't want to miss out on!
Emerge yourself in a positive and supportive environment
Explore your creativity with musicality and style
Enhance your social, physical and emotionaldevelopment
Increase your classroom performance
Builds self confidence and emotional maturity
Boosts your memory, engagement and motivation
Helps you to stay healthy and active
Create life long friendships
Have teachers that will nurture your confidence and encourage your talent
Become a part of a second family!